Thursday, March 5, 2009

Always Brothers & Sisters



As I am stuck in between the women who is yet don't want to be single and to be a mom so soon. I wonder what's the difference between the to be moms and single ladies out there...A single gf of mine just told me that she missed the time we both always have so many things to talk about when we are together. I wonder what's making her have doubts in things had changed? Yes things are changing a lot...I am moving out of Malaysia. I am no longer single. I've just got married. I am in between the border of wondering should I be a to be mom so soon? Or should I stay in the situation of two persons life for a while? Yet she is still single and having a great night life and working out the best in her carrier. But I guess that won't change the topic of conversation we used to have.



The truth is I am getting tired with the kind of life that people always staying single and never get to know person sleeping next to them in their bed most of the time. Clubbing night life makes me getting older day by day with those alchohol and smokes around us. I start to prefer the kind of life with a house and someone who I could spend time and get to know him better. Everyday when I wake up in the early morning someone who could make a cup of hot tea for my breakfast. Someone who would share my life with me and a shoulder to lean on without need to think twice if I am disturbing them during midnight.



Of course I missed the time I am with my sister or girl friends. As we always fighting and arguing for different kind of thoughts we have in our mind for loving each other in different ways that we couldn't understand each other so much either. Hehehe...Yet we are loving each other too much. Still remember when we were little. It always happen that I can't find my books or stationary. The thought is always the little sister took it. Always blaming on her and upset about the punishment that I have to get in school because of her. She always showing the small little cute innocent face deny for what she had done and can't remember about it. Hehehe...





Now we are all growing up and living far from each other. Miss the sunny weather in Malaysia just like the old picture we had taken. All of us can't even open our eyes at all... The little sister who is wearing red feathers on her hair and white panty with the t-shirt and sandals. Can't imagine she just came out to the park just wearing like that to take photo with us. She look like a tiny little mighty mouse from the cartoon. Just like how she is now. Strong and brave yet innocent. Hahahaha!!! My beloved cousin who is wearing the pink dress next to me is now living in UK for studying. Soon she will be back to Malaysia after graduate. I will miss her a lot too. The sisterhood keeps a great memory in our life. Oh can't miss out my little bro who is standing behind me. The one who I always protecting him when he was little. Hoping no one would harm him. Now he is a growing up man and the man of a family. I will always remember this. Life keeps on going...

3 comments:

Danny said...

aiyo auntie... who's idea is it for all of your to have the same pose? hahaha

anais_athena said...

Can't really remember who ask us to make the same pose anymore. Those were old days!!! Hahahahha!!! Maybe it's our parents....

beary nice said...

i think tis post is so cute and the pic too :) the innocence of life (even as we grow older) should always be with us. Let not the complications of life take away the joy of living but to bring us closer to it.