Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~ To move or not To move ~


Guess I had been lazy ever since I moved out from Malaysia. It's been 2 years I didn't move my ass from the chair besides doing the housework or seeing some friends out there. Anyway I have barely going out to spend some time with the friends I know wherever I moved. 3 weeks ago I had twisted my back muscles again. This is the second time I had hurted my back including last year december when I was going back to Malaysia. But this time it is totally a disaster! I can't even stand straight nor walk as fast as I could. I can't even sleep well nor sit in the car without yelling for the muscles is stretching that make the pain on my back even worst.




Well that makes me finally stop being so stubborn and moving my ass from the chair in front of the laptop and do my stretching exercise. I can't believe it!!! Which is I can't even touch the floor anymore. The hand was 5 inches away from the ground!!! C'est pas possible!!! Took me a while and finally have my fingers touch to the floor. The next morning I am feeling the muscles pain on my both legs. Ok so I am trying to motivate myself with few plans...here there are:





1) stop playing games on the internet.





2) every morning before lunch make some stretching exercise before start to cook my lunch.




3) getting a bicycle in May and start my cycling exercise in the park nearby the apartment.



I really hope by putting all my efforts on these plans could really makes my health improve better and no more pain on my body...

No comments: